because what you use to mark your place is as important as what you're reading.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Woodstock, Three Days That Rocked The World (edited by Mike Evans and Paul Kingsbury).















Last night I watched a great show on VH1 Called Woodstock: Now and Then. Today I checked this out at the library - it's a great book, full of all kinds of pictures and great stories. It's also a very heavy book, if you get it, bring a strong bag. The bag I brought was rather flimsy and I was afraid it would rip.

This bookmark was made for me by my sister Chelsea at least 15 years ago. It's counted cross stitch and very artsy, homespun and cool...perfectly fitting with Woodstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have comment moderation on posts older than two weeks, so I don't miss what you have to say. Thanks!